Explore the possibilities and find your ideal job at Veterans Cable.
What does it take to work at Veterans Cable? Our Technicians are at the heart of our operations.
When you work for Veterans Cable, you’re helping to make the digital services that we all rely on, available every day. Whether it’s installing the latest digital television, high-speed internet or digital phone products and services or security, audio and video systems you are providing our customers with convenience, safety and comfort to improve their lives. Veterans Cable team members understand this essential nature of our work and take full responsibility for their part in it.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you.
As a Field Installation Technician for Veterans Cable you are a responsible individual who takes pride in providing consistent high quality installation and service in residential and commercial customer sites.
At Veterans Cable we are looking for an individual who:
* has experience in cable television, high-speed internet and data, also digital telephone products and services
* takes pride in their work, demonstrates great customer service skills and is considerate when working in customer homes or businesses.
* is a professional with a strong work ethic, is calm under pressure, enthusiastic, flexible and works well with various personalities.
* possesses above-average verbal, written, interpersonal communications, organizational and problem-solving skills (able to think “on-your-feet”).
* works independently and can work outdoors in various weather conditions at any time of day or night.
* able to:
– carry and properly utilize extension ladders up to and including 32ft.
– climb and work in high places (such as rooftops, utility poles and ladders) and in tight spaces (such as attics and crawl spaces).
– lift and carry up to 60 pounds throughout the day.
At Veterans Cable, we believe that happy employees make better members of our team. That’s why we offer a benefits package that seeks to enhance your well being We offer competitive wages with weekly payment; a 401(k) retirement account with a matching program. Our technicians are provided with a company-maintained vehicle with take-home privileges.
If you are an individual with a disability that requires an accommodation with Veterans Cable application process, call (412) 932-8387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
All new employees go through a one week training program at our state of the art training facility followed by continued training for several weeks in the field. Veterans Cable participates in the Veteran Apprenticeship program standards which allows veterans to utilize their GI Bill. Employees also receive ongoing training and opportunities to advance. We want to encourage growth and quality work from all of our employees.